Another one of the IB Diploma Program’s requirements is the IB Extended Essay. You create a mini-thesis under the guidance of a mentor or advisor. An IB instructor from your school will serve as your mentor. The students are required to perform independent research on a subject of their choosing, with a word count cap of no more than 4000. You start by selecting a research question that IBO will later accept as a subject. You can complete a standard research article, an experiment, or a problem-type EE. This can be a challenge for many; therefore, more and more people have discovered the benefits of seeking help from reputable firms like Essaywritinghelp.ae offering IB Extended Essay Writing Services. This article will discuss the proper structure of an IB extended essay.
Structure of an IB Extended Essay Writing in Dubai
Formulating a precise and concentrated research question constitutes a fundamental component of the extended essay undertaking. A research question serves as a guiding framework to direct the student’s research and writing endeavors.
Table of Contents:
It is imperative for extended essays to include a Table of Contents positioned immediately following the cover page and preceding the introduction. The page numbers assigned to the sections within the main body of the paper must correspond precisely with those indicated in the Table of Contents. It will include the following:
- Main Body
Introduce the subject of your EE and provide more details.
- Clearly state what you’ll investigate and how you’ll do it; discuss the issues and your research strategy if you have a specific company or industry in mind.
- You must address the circumstance that led to the query to provide context.
- Declare your research question and stress the significance of finding a solution.
- Describe how your research is intriguing, useful, and important to you.
You can divide this section into 2 key areas to cover the most crucial aspects:
- Section 1: Explanation of your relevant sources
- Section 2: Related subjects, theories, and arguments that you will utilize to research
The most intricate section of your essay will be the main body. Research, analysis, discussion, and evaluation will take center stage. We advise breaking this section into two parts, much like the prior bifurcation, to demonstrate your mastery of the IB ideas gained in your business management class and the other addressing the insightful content outside of your course. This will help keep the flow of your previous section. If you find this a challenge, do not hesitate to seek help from professional IB Essay Writing Services in Dubai.
This section requires no explanation. It’s time to connect your gathered information and state your conclusions.
- It would be beneficial to focus on bringing your EE sections together.
- Explain your research’s contribution to resolving your research issue.
- Keep everything new in your conclusion.
- Make a strong impression by adding summaries at the end of your essay.
- Include several analytical insights, if appropriate.
- Describe some of your research’s flaws and restrictions and how they affected it. Even better, you may explain why these restrictions were made and rectify any errors they may have led to.
- Describe at least one item you would do differently if you could return in time.
This section provides information about the relevant resources of your research, including:
- Primary Resources: Interview and Data (i.e., focus group, survey)
- Secondary Resources: textbooks, online sources, academic papers, etc.
According to IB Essay Writing Help in UAE, appendices are optional. Put appendices after your essay, following the bibliography or “work cited” section if you decide to use them. Your Table of Contents should include the headers for the appendices and page numbers. Take advantage of this section to demonstrate the overall process of hard work that you exert, such as:
- Transcripts from the interviews.
- Further analysis you should have included in the body of the essay.
- Other crucial data that can add value to your body of work.
Hire the Best IB Extended Essay Writing Services
The International Baccalaureate diploma is being pursued by students worldwide with the primary intention of having a successful future as students and professionals. But studying for and writing an IB extended essay takes some serious preparation. Students frequently encounter significant challenges which prevent them from achieving their intended results on all IB tests. Then, what happens? A student’s thinking is clouded by frustration, disappointment, etc. At Essaywritinghelp.ae, their team of experts wishes to make students’ lives easier by offering the most reliable IB Essay Writing Help online to address these challenges. Contact them today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the structure of the IB extended essay?
The ideal structure of the IB extended essay includes an Introduction, Methodology, Main Body, Conclusion, Bibliography, and Appendices.
How long does it take to write the IB extended essay?
You can finish your extended essay’s research and content writing in 5 days if you work quickly or wish to give it greater attention than another task. The extended essay can be written in 10 to 15 days, depending on how slowly you work or whether you pause between researching and writing the initial draft. For quicker and better results, contact Essaywritinghelp.ae, the most trusted IB Extended Essay Writing Services.
Is it hard to pass the IB extended essay?
According to students, supervisors, mentors, and teachers, it’s easier to fail an EE if one intends to do so. It is difficult to fail the EE; even with at least 24 points in the EE and a D on the Theory of Knowledge essays, you can still receive the IB diploma.