By choosing Essaywritinghelp.ae, you agree that you have fully read and understood the terms and conditions explained in this website and further agree that you are legally bound by them. In case that you object with these, you must not place an order from the company and refrain from using this site.Services offered by Essaywritinghelp.aeThe company shall deliver the services to the customer based on the agreed specifications and provided guidelines. In addition, we will only supply an electronic copy of the services via email and we will not provide hard-copy format of any document submitted.
Purpose of our Services
The customer agrees that any services provided by Essaywritinghelp.ae under these terms shall be exclusively for the purpose of assisting the customer in his/her own work by providing guidelines and examples of model research answers, drafting, proofreading, expressing, as well as structuring of ideas and concepts.
Duties & Obligations of our Clients
Before using the services of Essaywritinghelp.ae, the client shall guarantee that the use of our services does not violate the rules, regulations and guidelines of client’s Institution. The customer shall not infringe any copyright pertaining to the services submitted to the client, by the company under these Terms and Conditions.
The company shall take the following actions to guarantee that the services delivered to the customer are plagiarism-free:
- All documents shall be scanned using the latest anti-plagiarism software.
- A plagiarism report will be provided upon the request of the client.
- The team of Essaywritinghelp.ae shall review each and every document for plagiarism.
The information concerning our professional services does not constitute a recommendation to use the services in the customer’s work in any way. The customer represents and warrants that the decision to opt in for our services has been the initiative and freewill of the clients. Customer agrees that Essaywritinghelp.ae will not be responsible, under any circumstance for any use of our services which will break the set policies, rules and regulations of the client’s Institution. The company also disclaims all warranties that the services provided will meet the requirements of the client.
If the customer feels that the services delivered does not adhere to the guidelines provided and does not meet the academic standards, the client shall have the right to request for amendments at a free cost which will depend on the agreement between the two parties. The free modification period will vary depending on the type, scale and complexity of the project. All modifications that are requested by the client will be free as long as they are within the established word count and within the modification period. Any revision request made by the client after the given free period shall be subject to additional charges. The extra fee shall be determined by Essaywritinghelp.ae at its sole discretion.
The customer agrees that there is no refund policy and any payment, whether settled partially or in full, shall not be refunded in any circumstance. The client is legally bound to settle the payment of at least 50% from the total amount of the service before any project will commence.
Our office is open from Saturday to Thursday only between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Friday or public holidays will be an exemption.
- All the projects will be prepared as per the instructions and information received from the client.
- The client is required to provide all the relevant information to us promptly before the project begins to avoid delay in the submission.
- If additional information is provided once the project commences, additional charge will apply and the submission date will be adjusted.
- If the additional information changes the course of the project significantly, it will not be entertained.
- Our parent company is registered with the FTA and is mandatorily liable to collect 5% VAT from all clients for any professional writing services taken.
Essaywritinghelp.ae reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms and Conditions at any given time. It is the customer’s responsibility to carefully review and understand these terms.